Type Of Use
Semi-synthetic lubricant specially designed for use in Suzuki gasoline 4 stroke outboard engines running under severe conditions, calling for NMMA FC-W lubricants.
||NMMA FC-W under NºFB-84113K
FC-W standard, specially developed for lubricant intended for use in marine engines, is more
stringent than requirements for standard marine oils on following points :
- Higher HTHS viscosity @150°C to ensure better oil film resistance at high temperature and absorb fuel dilution produced during long idling period.
- Better shear resistance to maintain lubricant performance at high temperature.
- Outstanding anti-corrosion properties to avoid corrosion due to sea water or salt water fog that can reach combustion chamber through exhaust pipe. Better anti-corrosion performance during wintering periods.
- Keep lubricant original properties even contaminated by sea water.
- Better oxidation resistance.
- Anti-foam properties to avoid foaming and air bubbles introduction into oil circuit
- Anti-clogging properties to protect oil filters.
Drain Interval : According to manufactuerers recommendations and tune to your own use.
Can be mixed with synthetic or mineral oils.
||SAE J 300
|Density at 20ºC (68ºF)
|Viscosity at 40ºC (104ºF)
|Viscosity at 100º (212ºF)
||230ºC / 446ºF
||-30ºC / -22ºF